CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

should we change after jumping to the better position?

Salam.

This is the new release of my words after the long silence.
Sitting in front of my laptop~doing nothing..hmm..
Got chickenpox last week with the scars everywhere on my body now..I can’t tell u how suffer I am..

Anyway, just to share my feeling right now.. :s
I hate him..
The way he treats me..~so ‘skema’ with a lot of protocol u know..shit..
Do we have to change a lot including in treatG the people who know u very well after jumpG to the better position?
(I got nausea..uweekk)~sgt ‘eksyen’..
No need to do that man!!!

You just make people around u getting ‘menyampah’ +’meluat’ on u…
This is the good experience where it helps me to understand people better ~ who got the good career and changed a lot just to show the power or the standard I guess…(actually it’s not really good pun..)

Be calm and cool Nell..~many people mean many attitudes and don’t be like him once u get the excellence position in the middle of society…

``````````````````````````(“,)````````````````````````

0 comments: