CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

.::part time job::.

salam.. alu..

tired.. dizzy.. ...

those words really reflect myslf now..
as i'm doing short semester for sem III, I make decision to become the 'CC Part Timer'..~kuikui
I never work before so, this is my first experience in "acquiring $"..

nah, every cents that I get make me realize that it's not easy to get the $.~it sounds very 'kesian'..(but, it doesn't stop my interest~shopping!)

Indirectly, this situation make me 'insaf' and struggle for the better life, later on.. I hold the solemnization in my heart :"nelly, u hve to get Dean's List for every semester and just sell it (I mean the good result) to any sponsorship. Thus, no need for u to work and u can enjoy ur real life as the student..

Hmm..whateverla..anyway, my ultimate purpose of working actually is to fulfill my 'freetime', meeting the new types of people (ngam la tu as a conselor kn..) and the last thing getting the $..(kunun, my mummy still bnk in the $ for every months.~I will die if she knows i'm working)

bah, that's all C=

0 comments: